See how it was the 8th edition of 2017!
|Photogallery of the Exhibition||Congress Photogallery|
|A - M Photogallery||N - Z Photogallery|
7,500 visitors | 200 exhibitors | 450 congressmen
We think ahead and connect you
FIBER OPTIC, WIRING, WIRELESS, DATA CENTERS, NETWORKING, SECURITY, IPTV and more
FREE ADMISSION – Open from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm, the NETCOM 2017 is striving to surpass all the expectations. Extremely qualified visitors and the most recent news in products and services.
• Telecom, network and IT professionals from:
– businesses (industrial, commercial and services companies),
– public administration (federal, state and local administration).
• Systems integrators, designers, consultants
• Installers, technical service contractors
• Telecom manufacturers
• VADs and VARs
• ISPs and WISPs
• Telecom service providers, telecommunications companies
• Research institutes
Open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, the conference program will feature panels and presentations focused on the real needs of telecom and data network professionals.
Technical guidance and solutions, technical standards, technology analysis and outlook, case studies.
• Cabling systems: copper cabling, optical fiber cabling, infrastructure
• Access technologies and solutions
• Wireless access: hotspots
• Interconnection of LANs, WANs
• MANs, Ethernet services
• Home networks: cabling, residential gateways, in-home appliance
• Building and home automation
• Power protection, grounding, EMI