Comprehensive solutions for LV/MV electrical infrastructure:
distributed generation, urban grids, street lighting, installations for building and
Geared towards professionals and companies working in design, assembly and maintenance of LV/MV electrical infrastructure.
Distributed generation from renewable sources, overhead and underground grids, converter substations, street lighting and installations for
building and industrial facilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- End users from all industrial branches
- Governmental and institutional organizations
- Electric utilities and service companies
- Distributors and retailers of electrical products
- Engineering and construction professionals
- Contracting and consulting professionals
- Educational and reserch institutions
AREAS COVERED BY THE ELETROTEC SHOW
- Motor & drives.
- Electromagnetic compatibility.
- Electrical distributors.
- Energy effciency.
- Lighting for public and industrial spaces.
- LV/MV for buildings and industrial facilities.
- Lightning protection systems.
- IT and Telecom installations.
- Explosion-proof industrial installations
- Residential and industrial electrical
- Overhead grids.
- Underground grids.
- Fire protection and safety.
- Inspection and testing services.
- Design and installation services.
- Automation systems.
- Electrical design software.
- Converter substations.
- You get best results by exhibiting at a show that speaks directly to your target audience with total focus.
- This is a unique opportunity for your company to create new business with high caliber people from the best companies in the industry.
- Their versatile concept combines an exhibition and a conference for qualified professionals only, featuring advanced products and exciting technological innovations.
- They are the only events in Brazil dedicated to low and medium voltage electrical installations, the two most sought-after segments, and therefore offer the best opportunities to connect with the buying market.
- These events really do create business.
- They are strongly geared towards and focused on decision makers.