Comprehensive solutions for LV/MV electrical infrastructure:
distributed generation, urban grids, street lighting, installations for building and
Geared towards professionals and companies working in design, assembly and maintenance of LV/MV electrical infrastructure.
Distributed generation from renewable sources, overhead and underground grids, converter substations, street lighting and installations for
building and industrial facilities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- End users from all industrial branches
- Governmental and institutional organizations
- Electric utilities and service companies
- Distributors and retailers of electrical products
- Engineering and construction professionals
- Contracting and consulting professionals
- Educational and reserch institutions
AREAS COVERED AT THE ELETROTEC SHOW
- Triggering devices.
- Electromagnetic compatibility.
- Electrical distributors.
- Energy effciency.
- Lighting for public and industrial spaces.
- LV/MV for buildings and industrial facilities.
- Lightning protection systems.
- IT and Telecom installations.
- Explosion-proof industrial installations
- Residential and industrial electrical
- Overhead grids.
- Underground grids.
- Fire protection and safety.
- Inspection and testing services.
- Design and installation services.
- Automation systems.
- Electrical design software.
- Converter substations.
- You get best results by exhibiting at a show that speaks directly to your target
audience, with no distractions.
- This is a unique opportunity for your company to create new business with high
caliber people from the best companies in the industry.
- Their versatile concept combines an exhibition and a conference for qualifed
professionals only, featuring advanced products and exciting technological
- They are the only events in Brazil dedicated to low and medium voltage electrical
installations, the two most recommended kinds, and therefore offer the best
opportunities to connect with the buying market.
- These events really do create business.
- They are wholly geared to and focused on decision makers.